Industrial Safety Examination
Work on the examination of industrial safety equipment are complex and generally include:
- Technical diagnostics and examination of industrial safety equipment and pipelines, including main pipelines
- Examination of design documentation
- Certification process equipment
For our customers convenience we provide additional types of work:
- Analysis of technical documentation;
- External and internal examination, the visual measurement and control apparatus;
- Control of installed automation systems;
- Nondestructive testing of welded joints quality, thickness, continuity of control of the metal, control of surface defects;
- Determination of chemical composition, metallurgical studies, evaluation of mechanical properties of base metal and welded joints;
- Conduct a comprehensive technical survey and electrometric diagnosis (for pipelines);
- Carrying out corrosion studies;
- Analysis of the results of technical diagnostics and strength calculations;
- Analysis of damage and the technical condition;
- Strength study (including, and the finite element method);
- Technological calculations;
- Determining the residual life of the apparatus, hydraulic (pneumatic, accompanied by acoustic emission control) trials.
- Preparation of process equipment for the technical diagnosis:
Issuance of guidelines to identify inconsistencies of the actual condition of the equipment requirements and the existing documentation.
Repair works of different nature and complexity.
- Dismantling of the insulation
- Mechanical cleaning of welds